- ▲Magnetic plasters can be used to prolong the positive effects of acupressure and acupuncture treatments.
- ▲ Apply the magnet and massage regularly to stimulate acupressure points to promote the healing process of the body.
- ▲ The gauß is the unit of measure for a magnetic field, also known as “magnetic flux density” or “magnetic induction”.
- ▲ For hypersensitive skin, sticking to the same acupuncture points is not recommended and for people with injured or allergic skin, pregnant women.
- ▲ Some people experience positive effects of pain relief from tense or pulled muscles from the magnetic field by applying them in the area of discomfort
The plasters are waterproof and can stay on the body when showering.
The magnets can be reused by placing them on a new piece of plaster with convex (north pole) facing the skin. The details can be found in the instruction manual (English language not guaranteed).
The kit also includes the alcohol pads for cleaning the magnets after use or to remove dirt and oil from the skin. This improves the adhesion of the plasters.
Note: The plasters contain medical latex.
Caution: Keep away from children under 6 years old.
Magnet thickness: 600 gauss.
Magnet: non-coated permanent magnets
Diameter of the disc plaster: 2.7 cm.
Magnet diameter: 0.8 cm.
Pack of 60 plasters with magnets.
Pack of 60 replacement plasters without magnets.
English user manual