European Union/USA authority certificate, quality guaranteed
HHE Ear sound amplifier rechargeable hearing aid for the elderly
The cause of howling/noise: The internal amplifier and the microphone are close to each other of the hearing aid, and the sound is continuously received and expanded, so it has a certain possibility of produce howling after power-on. At present, small hearing aids and high-power hearing aids on the market can hardly avoid howling, and only full-digital hearing aids can avoid howling.
Ways to avoid howling/noise:
1. When the power is high (the amplified sound is large), howling is more likely to occur. Therefore, gradually increasing the volume from low can effectively avoid howling.
2. When the ear canal is completely sealed, there is no howling sound. Therefore, please use hearing aids after cleaning your ear canal, and test the earplugs from large to small to find the most suitable earplugs.
3. After the hearing aid enters the ear canal, it is recommended to push the hearing aid with your fingers and hold it for 1-2 seconds, and then release it to fully extend the earplug.
Noted : The hearing aid not include A/C plug, Only include USB charge line. Please charging it with your phone adapter .
Why you choose us:
1. Mini BTE design
2. High power with chip noise reduction
3. 4 modes of operation, multifunctional design
4. Low power reminder, USB Rechargeable( Do not need to change battery )
5. Charging 4 Hours, working up 80 hours
Principal machine X 1
Earplugs X 5
Cleaning sweeper X 1
USB Charge line X 1
Package box X 1
Product Name: Rechargeable BTE Hearing Aid
Charger: DC 5V150mA~1A
Weight: App. 6.5g
Maximum Output: 129+3dB
Maximum Gain: 38±5dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤8%
Equivalent Input Noise: ≤32db
1.Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
2.Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
3.Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
4.If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,
the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
5.Keep the ear plug clean.
1, When the sound of the hearing aid becomes low or does not work normally, the battery power may be too low. Please charge the hearing aid
2, When charging, turn the volume adjustment to “0”
3, light flashing indicates in charging light off indicates fully charged
4, The new battery needs to be charged for at least 4 hours, and then fully charged after the first time it is completely used up. The second time, it must be fully used up and then fully charged. After three consecutive cycles, the battery will easily reach the best condition.