23~32mmHg Medical Compression Stockings for varicose veins
Suitable for sitting or standing for a long time, discomfort in the legs (acidity, swelling, pain and fatigue), symptoms of varicose veins and postoperative recovery.
* Helps support muscles and relieves strain on leg and foot.
* Comfortable, breathable and flexible.
* Colored yarn woven, will not fade and dye.
Knee high stockings are suitable for :
1. Soreness, swelling, pain and varicose veins in the calf;
2. Pressure is applied from the ankle to below the knee, which is easy to wear and the pressure is balanced.
Thigh high stockings are suitable for:
1. Varicose veins on the thigh and postoperative recovery;
2. Pressure is applied from the bare toes to the parts below the roots of the thighs, decompressing in order to promote the treatment of venous blood return, and the therapeutic effect is good.
* Do not machine wash. Recommended to hand wash with neutral detergent.
* Water temperature does not exceed 30°C.
* Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softener.
* Do not touch the socks with sharp objects.
People with the following diseases should not wear this product:
1. Infectious or super-infectious skin diseases
2. Local skin damage (boils, abscesses, ulcers)
3. Local skin infection (erysipelas)
4. Those who with severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
5. Those who are critically ill and unable to implement nursing intervention
6. Those who are allergic to varicose vein stockings;
7. The product can be not directly used on the surface of damaged skin
1.How to choice suitable pressure level?
Level 1: pressure is 15~21mmHg. Suitable for the prevention of varicose veins, and can assist in the treatment of mild early varicose veins.
Level 2: Pressure is 23~32mmHg. suitable for moderate varicose veins, and the legs have obvious protrusion and swelling. It is also often used for postoperative recovery to prevent the recurrence of varicose veins.
Level 3: Pressure is 34~46mmHg. suitable for patients with severe varicose veins, black, hard legs, and blood vessel accumulation symptoms.
(We provide these 3 pressure levels stockings.)
2.What's the difference between open toe socks and closed toe socks?
The function of the same pressure level is the same. we recommend to choose open toe stockings for high pressure level. Open toe stockings are more convenient to observe the blood circulation in the sole , can be put on and take off in time.
3.The socks are very tight. Have you bought a small one?
Varicose vein stockings work by tightening to produce gradient pressure on the legs. The first time the wearer may experience some discomfort such as tightness, this is a normal phenomenon. Wearing varicose vein stockings will have a process of adaptation.
If you are worried that the socks are too tight, you could choose one size large.
4.Can I wear compression stockings while sleeping?
Not recommended to wear it while sleeping, because when the human body is lying down, the legs and the heart are basically at the same level. Pressure will accelerate the return of blood and cause a burden on the heart.