Name: SALONPAS Saronabasi patch
Shelf life: 3 years
Net weight: 20pieces / box ,2boxes a lot
Origin: Vietnam (Japan opened in Vietnam factory)
Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate-69mg, Menthol-69mg, Camphor-20mg, Borneol-20mg, Thymol-14mg, Diphenhydramine-8mg
Product Description: Easy to tear stick: Easily fit the neck, shoulders and other joints, easy to use.
More effective than analgesic cream: Patch contains more active ingredients to provide better and more lasting analgesic effect, which is not easy to exert. .
Function: Used to relieve soreness and pain. Muscle pain, muscle fatigue, stiff shoulders, backache back pain, bruises, sprains, wrists, frostbite. Only external
How to use:
1.wash your hands before applying the patch.
2.Clean and dry the affected area.
3.Bend the patch and detach the film to expose part of the adhesive side.
4.Apply the adhesive side directly to the skin in the affected area.
5.Remove plastic film by sliding the backward
6.Only apply 1 patch to the affected area, this can then be left in place for up to 4-8 hours.
7.Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8.If pain recurs 4-8 hours after applying the first patch, a second patch can be applied. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
Do not use:
* on wounds or damaged skin.
* if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
* with a heating pad.
* when sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
* with, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Ask a doctor before use,
if you are allergic to external application products
When using this product:
* do not use otherwise than as directed.
* avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membaranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* conditions worsen.
* symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
* symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
* rash, itching or excessive skin irritati on develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.